I arrived in the studio I booked to discover it was smaller than I expected, with no desk or table and no chairs, so the only place to sit was on the bed. Personally, I can't see the point of having a kitchenette, if there's not even a tiny table to eat at or a chair to sit on. I had asked for a quiet location, but could hear the conversation next door clearly through a locked door to the adjoining apartment. I contacted reception and was relocated to a one bedroom apartment for $30 extra a night. It was well worth the upgrade.
My apartment was very comfortable and quiet. The hotel is really close to public transport, with Parliament station just a minute or two away and it's just a short walk to the shopping mall.There's an IGA supermarket and bottle shop right next door. Couldn't be more convenient.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oaks on Lonsdale is located in one of Melbourne’s most sought after locations and offers ultra modern hotel rooms and apartments. Oaks on Lonsdale provides comfortable, contemporary studios and spacious one, two and three bedroom fully self contained apartments all complete with fully equipped kitchens fitted with stainless steel appliances and reverse cycle air-conditioning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Oaks on Lonsdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oaks On Lonsdale Melbourne
- Oaks On Lonsdale Hotel Melbourne