We were 3 girls staying in the two bedroom apartment. We requested single beds, which might I add were very comfortable as were the pillows. The kitchen was well equipped and the lounge area was comfortable for all of us to sprawl out on. The reverse cycle system kept the apartment warm.
We stayed on the 7th floor and it was quiet. The hotel was located close to one of the free tram stops. It was about a 5 minute walk to Bourke St. The hotel has luggage storage facilities also.
The only negative I could see are that to step into/out of the shower it was quite high which could be an issue if you have mobility/knee problems. There is a grab rail installed to assist but it is still quite steep.
There is a cafe right next door which make a nice coffee and big cooked breakfast for a good price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oaks on Lonsdale is located in one of Melbourne’s most sought after locations and offers ultra modern hotel rooms and apartments. Oaks on Lonsdale provides comfortable, contemporary studios and spacious one, two and three bedroom fully self contained apartments all complete with fully equipped kitchens fitted with stainless steel appliances and reverse cycle air-conditioning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com and Venere so you can book your Oaks on Lonsdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oaks On Lonsdale Melbourne
- Oaks On Lonsdale Hotel Melbourne