My daughter and I stayed here while in Melbourne. It is very central and convenient in many ways. It has an IGA very close, cafes for Breakfast over the road and I chose it because the show we wanted to see was at the Princess Theatre which is literally around the corner. It was lovely and clean and spacious and had a great view of the city from our apartment. The staff were very helpful and booked cabs for us when we inquired about them. The best thing was it was very central and after a day of shopping was lovely to come back to somewhere where it was clean and tidy and we could easily relax.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oaks on Lonsdale is located in one of Melbourne’s most sought after locations and offers ultra modern hotel rooms and apartments. Oaks on Lonsdale provides comfortable, contemporary studios and spacious one, two and three bedroom fully self contained apartments all complete with fully equipped kitchens fitted with stainless steel appliances and reverse cycle air-conditioning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, EasyToBook, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Oaks on Lonsdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oaks On Lonsdale Melbourne
- Oaks On Lonsdale Hotel Melbourne