The 1 bedroom apartment was very spacious and contained everything we required for our 2 night stay. The hotel is close to The Princess theatre where we went to see Legally Blonde. You can easily walk to the Bourke Street Mall and most of the CDB restaurants and cafes. Chinatown is on the doorstep plus some Greek restaurants close by. It is close to Parliament Station and the Bourke Street trams are 100 metres away. The standard of facilities are modern and adequate and the staff helpful. There is on site parking for $20 per day. I would certainly stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oaks on Lonsdale is located in one of Melbourne’s most sought after locations and offers ultra modern hotel rooms and apartments. Oaks on Lonsdale provides comfortable, contemporary studios and spacious one, two and three bedroom fully self contained apartments all complete with fully equipped kitchens fitted with stainless steel appliances and reverse cycle air-conditioning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, EasyToBook, Priceline, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your Oaks on Lonsdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oaks On Lonsdale Melbourne
- Oaks On Lonsdale Hotel Melbourne