My husband and I spend three delightful nights at the Oaks on Lonsdale. We have stayed in a number of Melbourne apartments over the years and we found the Oaks on Lonsdale to be the best. VERY quiet and we were on the 6th floor ( so not terribly high) but we heard no traffic noise at all.We asked about pillows which were not so high and immediately we were given low pillows. For convenience the Parliament underground is only metres away and the circle tram the same. Parks nearby and shops very close. Altogether top parks to the Oaks!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oaks on Lonsdale is located in one of Melbourne’s most sought after locations and offers ultra modern hotel rooms and apartments. Oaks on Lonsdale provides comfortable, contemporary studios and spacious one, two and three bedroom fully self contained apartments all complete with fully equipped kitchens fitted with stainless steel appliances and reverse cycle air-conditioning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, EasyToBook, HotelTravel.com, Expedia, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Oaks on Lonsdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oaks On Lonsdale Melbourne
- Oaks On Lonsdale Hotel Melbourne