Terrible service, insistant on you paying for your room prior to giving you your key ( they have your cc for sercurity plus also want a drivers licence) and our apartment was not cleaned from the previous occupants. and by that i mean a party had happened in there and that is what greeterd us. Now normally a refund of at least half , or an imediate upgrade. nope not with Plum , just "oh the domestic staff must not have done it". seeing we were already charged and their motto is no refund we had no power to leave with out doing our $560 . the staff where young inexperiencede and completely lacked tourism skills .No fresh towels and only 1 set given for a 2 night stay for a couple and a child. The room was dirty with marks all over the walls , holes in the blankets that smelt , food on the floor in the corners, dirty windows, dark mouldy gritty stuff in the tiles. a disgusting place to stay and i dont recommend at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As of July, 2014 Aria Serviced Apartments is under new ownership (formerly known as Plum Apartments) We offer 1, 2 and 3 bedroom self-contained apartments that are well appointed & affordable in an excellent location with FREE WIFI. All apartments are fully self-contained and equipped with oven, microwave, gas cook top, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and dryer. Added features include 24 hour Front Desk /Reception, Breakfast Vouchers, Room Service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, T4B, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Booking.com so you can book your Aria Serviced Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Plum Serviced Apartments Southbank Hotel Melbourne
- Plum Serviced Apartments Southbank Melbourne