I stayed @ Plum last week and was impressed with what I got for the money.
Even at my late check in off 11.30pm, the staff were bright eyed and bushy tailed and were very helpful and informative.
My $160 got me a two bedroom apartment overlooking the city. It was clean and tastefully decorated. In the kitchen it had all the bits and pieces you would expect and new Miele appliances.
There was plenty of extra bedding.
On checkout the staff arranged appropriate transport and were polite.
I will be using Plum again as the value for the location was great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As of July, 2014 Aria Serviced Apartments is under new ownership (formerly known as Plum Apartments) We offer 1, 2 and 3 bedroom self-contained apartments that are well appointed & affordable in an excellent location with FREE WIFI. All apartments are fully self-contained and equipped with oven, microwave, gas cook top, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and dryer. Added features include 24 hour Front Desk /Reception, Breakfast Vouchers, Room Service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, T4B, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Aria Serviced Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Plum Serviced Apartments Southbank Hotel Melbourne
- Plum Serviced Apartments Southbank Melbourne