The location of these apartments were fantastic. We had booked on the tramcar restaurant, so this was just a short walk to the tramstop. The staff were very obliging, the apartment was a very good size and ticked most of the boxes for us. The only downfall to this place is the Carpark. Be sure to drive a small car as it has a spiral multi story with extremely tight corners ( many a car has scraped the walls) and they charge for this - $12 per night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As of July, 2014 Aria Serviced Apartments is under new ownership (formerly known as Plum Apartments) We offer 1, 2 and 3 bedroom self-contained apartments that are well appointed & affordable in an excellent location with FREE WIFI. All apartments are fully self-contained and equipped with oven, microwave, gas cook top, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and dryer. Added features include 24 hour Front Desk /Reception, Breakfast Vouchers, Room Service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, T4B, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Aria Serviced Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Plum Serviced Apartments Southbank Hotel Melbourne
- Plum Serviced Apartments Southbank Melbourne