We stayed at Plum Apartments in two different apartment styles over a weekend in February. First, I must say how great the location is -- I usually stay in the CBD or North Melbourne, but it was a short, maybe 10-15 minute walk to the city (and tram stops nearby if tired). The beds were comfy (better bed in the one-bedroom apartment) but they were both well-equipped and spacious for the money paid, and neatly designed. Loved the balconies with views over the city! There was a cute French bakery east of Plum, and we had a great breakfast at Olla Messa, an Italian restaurant/wine bar nearby. Great choice if you're on a budget but want to be relatively central.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Southbank across the road from the Casino and within 150 m of the Melbourne Convention Centre, Aria Serviced apartments feature 1, 2 and 3 bedroom self-contained apartments that are well appointed & affordable in an excellent location with FREE WIFI. All apartments are fully self-contained and equipped with oven, microwave, gas cook top, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and dryer. Added features include 24 hour Front Desk /Reception, Breakfast Vouchers, Room Service. Pool and gym access, car parking available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, T4B, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Despegar.com so you can book your Aria Serviced Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Plum Serviced Apartments Southbank Hotel Melbourne
- Plum Serviced Apartments Southbank Melbourne