My boyfriend and I booked a serviced apartment on the Plum website for Plum Carlton. Upon arriving to check in in the evening, we found that the hotel system did not have our booking despite me having a print out of the confirmation email. Luckily, they had a spare executive suite room in their Southbank apartments, so they taxied us there and did not charge extra for the room.
I think many of the other reviews which criticised the Plum didn't realise it was a serviced apartment and not a hotel. For a serviced apartment the place was great, just our double bed was made up of two single one pushed together.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Southbank across the road from the Casino and within 150 m of the Melbourne Convention Centre, Aria Serviced apartments feature 1, 2 and 3 bedroom self-contained apartments that are well appointed & affordable in an excellent location with FREE WIFI. All apartments are fully self-contained and equipped with oven, microwave, gas cook top, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and dryer. Added features include 24 hour Front Desk /Reception, Breakfast Vouchers, Room Service. Pool and gym access, car parking available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, T4B, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Aria Serviced Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Plum Serviced Apartments Southbank Hotel Melbourne
- Plum Serviced Apartments Southbank Melbourne