We had two nights at Plum apartments. 14th floor overlooking freeway.
Windows are double glazed and room was quiet.
Reception staff could not be more helpful about all enquiries. well done!
Tricky to get to off the main road. turn in before McDonalds and come in the back way if you can find it.
Crown Casino is about 500m away, easy walking. Plenty of taxis at front door within minutes. Staff will call one no charge.
No free WiFi. McDonalds is 50 meters away 24 hours.
Parking $12 / day is reasonable.Car park has 3 down stairs spots for 4 wheel drives. The up / down ramp is tight and one way.For a couple it was quite spacious.
Has all you will need in an apartment. hair dryer, washing machine, dryer, iron & board, full kitchen, coffee making, milk, etc
Rooms are comfortable but a bit knocked about.
Yes, I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Melbourne's Southbank precinct, across the road from Crown Casino and within 3 mins walking distance of Melbourne Exhibition and Convention Centre, Aria Serviced Apartments feature 1, 2 and 3 bedroom boutique apartments in an excellent location with FREE WIFI. All apartments are fully self-contained and equipped with oven, microwave, gas cook top, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and dryer. Added features include 24 hour Front Desk /Reception, Breakfast Vouchers, Room Service. Pool and gym access, car parking available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, Low Cost Holidays and Odigeo so you can book your Aria Serviced Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Plum Serviced Apartments Southbank Hotel Melbourne
- Plum Serviced Apartments Southbank Melbourne