We booked 2 seperate 1 bedroom apartments. 1 for myself and my partner, 1 for our friend travelling from interstate. On arrival our friends room was unavailable due to maintanence issues! why we couldnt be told this before we arrived at PLum i'm not sure, her only options were a refund or be moved to another apartment building across town.
We went up to our room to find we had no toilet paper, no towels and filthy black marks down the walls, stains on the bedside tables from where drinks had been spilt. The TV reception was poor, which was due to interference from the modem for the wireless internet we were told. After unplugging the modem (meaning we couldnt use the wireless internet) tv reception improved for about an hour before dropping out completely. After we complained about this 3 or 4 times it was finally fixed on the last night of our stay after not having television for 2 whole days.
Our queen sized bed was 2 single beds pushed together, which meant everytime me or my partner rolled over we fell down the gap between the two beds.
Very poor service, value for money and definately wont be staying here again.
Was definately not worth the $300 for 2 nights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Plum Serviced Apartments in Southbank (soon to be ARIA Serviced Apartments)offers 1, 2 and 3 bedroom self-contained apartments that are well appointed & affordable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL and Otel so you can book your Plum Serviced Apartments Southbank reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Plum Serviced Apartments Southbank Hotel Melbourne
- Plum Serviced Apartments Southbank Melbourne