I styled there last weekend (2 nights in the bank building) with my partner and another couple. I was a little apprehensive because sharing a unit can be a little squishy but absolutely no problems at plum. We stayed on level 37, with a great view, and had 2 good sized bedrooms, one with ensuite and a second nice bathroom. I was surprised at how much room there was, considering. If I had to complain (and I guess it's the issues you are really reading this review for), the lounge was abit squishy for 4, the bedroom door squeaked terribly and woke everyone up if you needed to get up at night (easily fixed with wd-40 i can imagine) the apartment wasn't serviced at all over the weekend so a single towel had to make do and sometimes there was a queue for the lift. In good news, it was in a great location, very clean and ample cupboard space etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As of July, 2014 Aria Serviced Apartments is under new ownership (formerly known as Plum Apartments) We offer 1, 2 and 3 bedroom self-contained apartments that are well appointed & affordable in an excellent location with FREE WIFI. All apartments are fully self-contained and equipped with oven, microwave, gas cook top, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and dryer. Added features include 24 hour Front Desk /Reception, Breakfast Vouchers, Room Service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, T4B, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Aria Serviced Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Plum Serviced Apartments Southbank Hotel Melbourne
- Plum Serviced Apartments Southbank Melbourne