Came to Melbourne for a long weekend and family celebration. I needed somewhere close to the family and this was ideal as it was a 30 second walk around the corner. It was a 2 minute walk to the Casino, 7 minute walk to the Exhibition Centre and a quick tram ride to anywhere else you wanted to go. The apartment was well appointed and spotlessly clean, the living areas were comfortable and the bathroom was a surprize as it was quite large. My only complaints were there were no towel racks in the bathroom to hang your towels on, you had to either toss them over the shower or over the chairs in the lounge and the single beds were extremely narrow. Other than that they were brilliant and I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As of July, 2014 Aria Serviced Apartments is under new ownership (formerly known as Plum Apartments) We offer 1, 2 and 3 bedroom self-contained apartments that are well appointed & affordable in an excellent location with FREE WIFI. All apartments are fully self-contained and equipped with oven, microwave, gas cook top, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and dryer. Added features include 24 hour Front Desk /Reception, Breakfast Vouchers, Room Service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, T4B, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Aria Serviced Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Plum Serviced Apartments Southbank Hotel Melbourne
- Plum Serviced Apartments Southbank Melbourne