I stayed here for 4 nights during Australian Tennis Open 2013. I stayed on the higher floors, 1 bedroom apartment with city view & extra space. Very close to Crown casino, 2 minutes walk. The only thing I don't like is the parking was very small & narrow. It only fits one car to drive up & park. Costs $12.00 per day.
There are 2 lifts in the apartment and one was broken over 6 months. Takes ages to wait for the lift.
No Gym or swimming pool. Average apartment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Southbank across the road from the Casino and within 150 m of the Melbourne Convention Centre, Aria Serviced apartments feature 1, 2 and 3 bedroom self-contained apartments that are well appointed & affordable in an excellent location with FREE WIFI. All apartments are fully self-contained and equipped with oven, microwave, gas cook top, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and dryer. Added features include 24 hour Front Desk /Reception, Breakfast Vouchers, Room Service. Pool and gym access, car parking available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Aria Serviced Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Plum Serviced Apartments Southbank Hotel Melbourne
- Plum Serviced Apartments Southbank Melbourne