Lovely apartment and excellent value for Melbourne. My only grumble is the noise from the freeway so I needed ear plugs but we were given a two bed place to compensate so I cannot really complain. The bathroom fan could not be turned off which was noisy too. We were told it could be turned off but we tried several times and couldn't. We nearly got caught in a lift one day as it broke down so we had to walk down many flights of stairs to get out which wasn't the best. We stayed in several places over the 15 days we were away some costing a lot more than Plum yet these apartments would be one of my favorites faults and all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Melbourne's Southbank precinct, across the road from Crown Casino and within 3 mins walking distance of Melbourne Exhibition and Convention Centre, Aria Serviced Apartments feature 1, 2 and 3 bedroom boutique apartments in an excellent location with FREE WIFI. All apartments are fully self-contained and equipped with oven, microwave, gas cook top, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and dryer. Added features include 24 hour Front Desk /Reception, Breakfast Vouchers, Room Service. Pool and gym access, car parking available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, Low Cost Holidays and Odigeo so you can book your Aria Serviced Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Plum Serviced Apartments Southbank Hotel Melbourne
- Plum Serviced Apartments Southbank Melbourne