We stayed for 5 nights in January for the Australian Open tennis. We have come every year for 5 years and always pick 1 bedroom apartments to stay in based on location and price. This was the best value for money 4+ star place we could find and it turned out to be better than expected. We were put next door in "The Bank Building" and our room was spacious and well equipped with a full kitchen, bathroom, laundry facilities etc. We were able to keep to ourselves and it was pretty quiet other than a tiny bit of road noise. The location was great, tram stop on the corner, Crown casino with tons of restaurants a 2 minute walk, and cafes and a supermarket a 5 minute walk. Close enough to walk to the tennis as well. Would stay here again next time and definitely recommend it to others. Anyone looking for apartment type accomodation near/in the city, check this place out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Southbank across the road from the Casino and within 150 m of the Melbourne Convention Centre, Aria Serviced apartments feature 1, 2 and 3 bedroom self-contained apartments that are well appointed & affordable in an excellent location with FREE WIFI. All apartments are fully self-contained and equipped with oven, microwave, gas cook top, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and dryer. Added features include 24 hour Front Desk /Reception, Breakfast Vouchers, Room Service. Pool and gym access, car parking available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, T4B, TripOnline SA and Despegar.com so you can book your Aria Serviced Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Plum Serviced Apartments Southbank Hotel Melbourne
- Plum Serviced Apartments Southbank Melbourne