I stayed here for 3 nights for business. First the good. The room we had was a 2 room apartment. It was clean and the layout etc was great. Perfect for a longer stay. Not the nicest of views over the highway, but hey, what can you expect in the location?
All in all I was quite satisfied, it just lacked things that really just made it feel a lot cheaper than what it was. For example the TV quality was pretty bad, internet was cable only and to enter the carpark you just beep your horn and hope reception hears.
If only they put a little more effort into having things set up appropriately for modern expectations, I would highly recommend this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As of July, 2014 Aria Serviced Apartments is under new ownership (formerly known as Plum Apartments) We offer 1, 2 and 3 bedroom self-contained apartments that are well appointed & affordable in an excellent location with FREE WIFI. All apartments are fully self-contained and equipped with oven, microwave, gas cook top, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and dryer. Added features include 24 hour Front Desk /Reception, Breakfast Vouchers, Room Service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, T4B, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Aria Serviced Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Plum Serviced Apartments Southbank Hotel Melbourne
- Plum Serviced Apartments Southbank Melbourne