Tidy with a full kitchen. Tram line to St Kilda or city pretty much at the door. IGA approx. 200m and Coles approx. 700m away. Two blocks to the casino. Booked a 2 bedroom with 2 x queen bed configuration which they were happy to oblige - was 2 x singles pushed together which may not suit couples, but for two singlies who like a big bed, it was fine. Room servicing is minimal and non-existent on weekends, but that's ok as I use my towels multiple times at home anyway, so it's no different. Reception are happy to provide clean towels, etc if required and there is a rubbish room for disposal of extra rubbish. The freeway is not far away from the rear, but double glazed windows meant that the noise did not affect us. We arrived early and they were happy to hold our bags out the back while we went out, until we got back to check in. I would stay here again as the price was right for peak season (Australian Open).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Melbourne's Southbank precinct, across the road from Crown Casino and within 3 mins walking distance of Melbourne Exhibition and Convention Centre, Aria Serviced Apartments feature 1, 2 and 3 bedroom boutique apartments in an excellent location with FREE WIFI. All apartments are fully self-contained and equipped with oven, microwave, gas cook top, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and dryer. Added features include 24 hour Front Desk /Reception, Breakfast Vouchers, Room Service. Pool and gym access, car parking available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Aria Serviced Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Plum Serviced Apartments Southbank Hotel Melbourne
- Plum Serviced Apartments Southbank Melbourne