Stayed 12th - 16th Jan. location very good. Customer service to us was very good. The one bedroom apartment was clean except for the oven trays which cleaners missed. We had a city view side apartment and enjoyed sitting on balcony as the city noise didnt worry us. I was able to park the car in the secure carpark but check if you have a large vehicle as it would be a tight squeeze. Cleaning services are minimal over weekends so we took our rubbish to the waste room and collected clean towels from reception without any problem. Only one lift has been working since Christmas but not Plums fault as staff have continually phoned service company to repair. If you enjoy walking to see the area this is a good place to stay. We strolled to DFO Docklands, walked to CBD and to art gallery another day taking different routes. We went to dinner at Casino one night food and service was terrible however I recommend if you are in CBD to eat at a tiny restaurant called Golden Orchids in Little Bourke St which is fabulous. Will definitely stay at Plum again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As of July, 2014 Aria Serviced Apartments is under new ownership (formerly known as Plum Apartments) We offer 1, 2 and 3 bedroom self-contained apartments that are well appointed & affordable in an excellent location with FREE WIFI. All apartments are fully self-contained and equipped with oven, microwave, gas cook top, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and dryer. Added features include 24 hour Front Desk /Reception, Breakfast Vouchers, Room Service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, T4B, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Aria Serviced Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Plum Serviced Apartments Southbank Hotel Melbourne
- Plum Serviced Apartments Southbank Melbourne