The apartments were conveniently located, though the customer service was appalling.
The traffic lights in the one way car park weren't working and were unsafe.
The lift closed and had my 7 week old baby and mother stuck without a key to be able to get back to our floor or room.
Our bed was two singles pushed together and the floors were dirty.
The servicing consisted of staff changing some towels and taking the rubbish out. On arrival we had to wait after check in time for our room and on leaving we were charged an extra night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As of July, 2014 Aria Serviced Apartments is under new ownership (formerly known as Plum Apartments) We offer 1, 2 and 3 bedroom self-contained apartments that are well appointed & affordable in an excellent location with FREE WIFI. All apartments are fully self-contained and equipped with oven, microwave, gas cook top, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and dryer. Added features include 24 hour Front Desk /Reception, Breakfast Vouchers, Room Service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, T4B, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Aria Serviced Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Plum Serviced Apartments Southbank Hotel Melbourne
- Plum Serviced Apartments Southbank Melbourne