I stayed here from the 26th-1st,
It was awesome and very comfortable
I recently just visited in a 1 bedroom apartment for 2 people, very spacious and relaxing, the apartments were right near everything..
only a couple of blocks away from crown casinos, south warf, DFO docklands wasn't very far away at all..although the reception staff said we could walk there when we took a taxi it seemed pretty far walk to get there so i would definitely recommend taxi's and trams
there is also coles and bakers delight only about 5-10 minute walk up the road which was really handy and convenient.
When we arrived at the apartments we checked out what we had in our apartment's looked through every cupboard and draws the knives and cutlery were a bit dirty but a dishwasher is good for that,
the next morning we realised our fridge and kettle wasn't working too well so we went down to speak to the manager and he got on it right away to send a maintenance guy up,
the beds were very comfortable my bedside light didn't work and the roller door in the bathroom wouldn't open/close properly.
You can also leave your key at reception so you don't loose it when you go sightseeing and can ask for it anytime as they are open 24/7, the night shift guy was very nice and gave us a lot of information what we needed to know,
also if your like me and don't bother reading the terms and conditions, it says that they take only 50% deposit when you first book and the next 50% when you arrive at the apartments, i freaked a little bit about this but they later explained,.
Room service- it says they only change over towels but we got fresh towels, change of bins, they packed our dishwasher and unpacked it if it was in ready,
There is so much to see and do in melbourne and i would have to say going to the Zoo was the best day. And i would recommend doing a Gaol Tour at the Old Melbourne Gaol (do the night it's really scary) and Neighbours Tour...
Places to eat- If i could go back i would eat at Lygon street (italian food) and also the crown casinos have over 100 restaurants so you wont go hungry.
Overall i would definitely stay here again,
Thanks to the staff that helped us while we were there i really appreciate it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Melbourne's Southbank precinct, across the road from Crown Casino and within 3 mins walking distance of Melbourne Exhibition and Convention Centre, Aria Serviced Apartments feature 1, 2 and 3 bedroom boutique apartments in an excellent location with FREE WIFI. All apartments are fully self-contained and equipped with oven, microwave, gas cook top, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and dryer. Added features include 24 hour Front Desk /Reception, Breakfast Vouchers, Room Service. Pool and gym access, car parking available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Aria Serviced Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Plum Serviced Apartments Southbank Hotel Melbourne
- Plum Serviced Apartments Southbank Melbourne