The hotel is located right at the center of CBD which is accessible to everywhere. The train station is just five - ten minutes away. I walked to the franklin street where most of the car rental companies located in less than 10 minutes.
I reached the hotel around 11am+, the receptionist was kind enough for us to check in early. The check in process is smooth and efficient but the guy didn't smile much (I wasn't felt welcomed but that's okay as long as i got the room fast).
The room was very small. Basically we got a bed, bathroom (small size as well), TV and a small desk. It was good enough for us as we had enough space to put our luggage. There's a groceries shop right at the exist of the hotel. The hotel fulfilled most of our needs eg, hot water, vending machine but we needed to walk a bit to the ground floor. I planned for the trip with a minimum budget and the hotel basically fulfilled what i need.
Do not expect much because you get what you pay at this rates. The room is good enough for you to rest if you do not asking for too much. I will recommend this for budget traveller.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Formule 1 Melbourne
- Melbourne Hotel Formule 1
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NO PARKING Facilities At This F1 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, ACCOR, TripOnline SA and Otel so you can book your Ibis Budget Melbourne CBD reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.