As usual at Australian branches of Ibis Budget hotels, this place was pretty much what you pay for and no less. Clean, comfortable, quiet enough, everything works properly, but basic - more or less pod-rooms with no frills or extra space. Very convenient location to both train stations, the Vic market, Chinatown, etc. I've stayed in cheap hotels quite a bit in Melbourne and I don't think there's better value downtown. Sadly that's just how expensive Australia is. But bear in mind with this chain you get big discounts for booking 20 days ahead of time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NO PARKING Facilities At This Ibis Budget ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and ACCOR so you can book your Ibis Budget Melbourne CBD reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Formule 1 Melbourne
- Melbourne Hotel Formule 1