My partner and I stayed here for 2 nights over the Marathon weekend last October. It was a great location as its just a 10 min walk to the MCG where the races start etc, and very convenient for trams and Flinders St Railway Station. Our room had the queen bed on bottom with a bunk on top and whilst a cosy size was adequate for our stay. The shower and toilet were also small but adequate. The staff let us check in several hours early which was a great convenience. Our room was quiet, had no view and we were very pleased with the value for the location. So many great restaurants and cafes nearby. We didn't have breakfast there but chose to eat out. We'll happily choose this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NO PARKING Facilities At This Ibis Budget ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, ACCOR and Agoda so you can book your Ibis Budget Melbourne CBD reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Formule 1 Melbourne
- Melbourne Hotel Formule 1