“Not service with a smile!” 3 of 5 stars

(03) 9471 3853
Improve this listing
Ranked #1,757 of 4,075 Restaurants in Melbourne
Cuisines: Chinese
“Not service with a smile!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014 via mobile

We visited for lunch with a friend who dines here regularly. Will not be returning even though the food was nice & well priced the waitress who served our table was rude, didn't deliver the correct meal & told me that I couldn't have what I wanted even though it was on the menu because in her I wouldn't like the flavor. Management were very polite & apologetic it didn't really aid my dining experience. Will not return.

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Darwin, Australia
“Excellent Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

We ended up at this place whilst looking for a Vietnamese restaurant we frequent when in Melbourne. Rather than walk out, we decided to let fate take it's course and we were very pleased with the experience. The Hung Sanh Seafood & BBQ Restaurant is well worth a try. It's BYO and is frequented by locals; always a good sign. I had the Seafood Laksa which was huge and delicious. My wife went for the Duck, Pork and Fish Cake with Fried Noodles. I managed to sneak a try and it was a great dish. Average price per dish was $13 and Chinese Tea was gratis!

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Melbourne, Australia
“Duck Duck Duck Yum Yum Yum”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I had not been here for a while but it has not lost anything !!! Man the duck is damn good !!!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere