We did a tasting menu, vegetarian and non vegetarian menus. Eight courses, 3 hours and I cannot remember a single dish we had that was memorable. Our server was brusque, unfriendly, and seemed rushed. Atmosphere was cramped and sterile. To top it off 3/4ths of our party suffered from food poisoning during the night. Thankfully it passed quickly and did not affect the rest of our stay. Based on the super expensive price, poor service, and sterile atmosphere, I would say this was the worst meal during our trip. I definitely would not recommend it to anyone unless they like wasting money.
If you own or manage ezard, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.