“Best” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Home At Flinders

Home At Flinders
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Melbourne
Home At Flinders
Save Saved
You added Home At Flinders to your Saves list
268 Flinders Street | PO Box 322, Melbourne, Victoria 3000, Australia (Melbourne CBD)   |
Ranked #138 of 171 hotels in Melbourne
“Best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

I have had friend who inspection property for me. He siad that it was to be good for me. I moved in in November. I only want to stay for 3 month but I HAD to stay for longer as this place so close to my college I could walk and sleep in. After college I bring my friend to use gym with me. It very good for my body. Staff so very helpful make it very easy for me to settle into my new city! I will stay here forever!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo

4 people have reviewed this hotel

Families
Couples
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

I started off in a Studio 2 years ago - March 2011. It was a perfect size just for me & my partner. Location is fantastic, offers so much more than a house would.
I've seen changed been made with management, staff has improved, the building has improved. I lost my job 6 months into my lease. I was unable to make my monthly rent payments on time, and the staff was so so understanding.
Great place to stay!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2012

I had the misfortune of staying at Home@Flinders for six months between September 2011 and February 2012. No positives to speak of. Negatives include rude, surly and unhelpful staff; paper thin walls between apartments - I could hear my neighbour snoring, noisy/inconsiderate tenants, loud air-conditioning unit outside apartment, expensive internet connection, expensive washing facilities, broken fridge in my apartment and pervasive odour in the corridor. I ended up moving out 4 weeks prior to the end of my lease as it was just awful. There are far better options in Melbourne.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled solo
UK
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2008

Rude staff (many who can't speak good English), a loud industrial macine outside my room, extortionate rent prices, everybody miserable, cold empty basement supposed to serve as social point, terrible (and expensive) internet connection, bad contact before moving in, horrible greeting after 15 hour flight... Sold my lease to someone else. Would avoid.

• Liked — leaving it
  • Disliked — everything
  • Stayed January 2007
    • 1 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 1 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Home At Flinders? Share your experiences!