I stayed here for 2 nights, during a 2 week stay in Melbourne.
I called the property direct after seeing prices of around $100 per night on Wotif. I negotiated a price of $95 per night paid at arrival.
Upon arrival I could not raise any staff, office was closed. I called the number and a lady arrived and refused to accept our pre arranged price, telling me that the price was now $140 per night. I refused this and went to my car and booked through Wotif at $95 per night for 2 nights. So the property only received about $85 per night after Wotif commission.
TV didn't work properly, it was an old style CRT type with a digital set top box.
The lounge was a white vinyl model, looked great in the pics, but very cold and uncomfortable.
The floors were polished concrete, no rugs to soften the impact, carpeting was limited to the bedroom.
I opened up the curtains and found that every window allows passers by to watch your every move. Even the bedroom window offered no privacy.
Great little galley kitchen with a washer and dryer located in kitchen area.
The shower was bizarre, as it spewed water all over the bathroom floor. I am unsure how many guests usually stay in the 1br apartment, but there were about 20 little soaps all up.
Car parking was expensive, I parked out the front as I was leaving early each day.
DO NOT PARK ACROSS THE OTHER SIDE OF THE ROAD, as it is s cleareay and they were towing cars there each morning.
Good location and well priced, would I stay here again, probably not, as it is simply to sparsely furnished and uninviting.
- Also Known As:
- Tribeca Serviced Apartments Hotel
- Tribeca Serviced Apartments Hotel Melbourne
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From East Melbourne’s tree lined streets, restaurant and shopping precinct to Melbourne’s vibrant CBD, Tribeca serviced apartments are perfectly situated. All our apartments are spacious and fully self contained offering the perfect home away from home. All apartments have either king or twin bedding, separate bathroom, separate living/dining area, fully equipped kitchen, laundry facilities, private balcony or courtyard, reversed cycle air conditioning, DVD/ CD player, Foxtel & high speed broadband access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your Tribeca Serviced Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.