Studio deluxe rooms are in a building that is only 4 storeys high, surrounded by very high buildings also part of the Grand Mercure Apartments . Only view is of the extensive construction site across the road, with truck noises, talking and construction noise from at least 6.30am. The "balcony" measures no more than 1.8 metres x 1.4 metres. Impossible to open the door to it without placing one of the two chairs on top of the other.
Whilst the rooms are well decorated and well provisioned, and the location in Docklands is good with the free tram nearby, was very disappointed.
Was charged $20 for parking that in fact was only $15 if paid directly at the outdoor unsecured car park they directed me to.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure Docklands Hotel Melbourne
- Grand Mercure Docklands Hotel
- Mercure Hotel Melbourne
- Grand Accor Docklands
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The waterfront Grand Mercure Apartments Docklands are located at NewQuay with the tram by its door and within walking distance of Melbourne's central business district, Etihad Stadium and factory shopping outlets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, ACCOR, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your Grand Mercure Docklands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.