Very average accomodation. Only redeeming feature was the updated bathroom which was clean and modern. Bed was terrible and hard, I never have a problem sleeping but woke up constantly during my stay. Staff were very friendly and helpful but the room is ugly and uninviting. Luckily the location on Lygon street is a short stroll to cafes, which is just as well because you wouldn't want to stay in the room too long!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apartments on Lygon has 22 apartments that all include fully equipped Kitchens for self-catering, and they're spacious enough for you to feel very comfortable during your stay. Appointed with modern furnishings and a touch of the local culture, you have the choice of 1 or 2 bedrooms and most of the apartments have a private balcony or courtyard. Unlike many other Melbourne accommodation places, car parking is on-site and included in the tariff - there is even enough space to park a mini bus if required. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Otel and Venere so you can book your Residence Apartments on Lygon - Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Apartments On Lygon - Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- Residence Apartments On Lygon