Hotel location fantastic, as were the facilities. However I stayed with 2 friends in a studio executive and even though I read reviews the bathroom really is not suitable for a share room. Frosted glass is very see through, we decided it was best to leave the light off. The bathrooms are also very small. These rooms are definitely more suited to a single person and I would highly recommend not going here for for a romantic holiday.
The staff were lovely and I asked for a quiet room on a higher level which I received. Prices were very reasonable for the location
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oaks on Collins is located in the heart of Melbourne’s business and financial centre, opposite Rialto Towers. Just outside the door is the city’s vibrant entertainment, restaurant, and shopping precinct, while Bourke Street, Southgate, the Crown Entertainment complex and Telstra Dome are a short stroll away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Agoda, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Otel and Venere so you can book your Oaks on Collins Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oaks On Collins Street Hotel Melbourne
- Oaks On Collins Street Melbourne
- Oaks Collins
- Oaks Hotel Melbourne
- Oaks Melbourne