I usually try to see the good in such places, however I have literally NOTHING good to say about this place, when we got to the hostel, the (private) room we ordered had not only not been made up, but had rubbish littered all over the floor. The room was freezing, the toilets were bloody filthy and smelt horrible, and the general area was just grubby.
My girlfriend and I pretty much left as soon as we arrived, and we never looked
Overall, if you are 19 or under and happen to be inebriated, then this is the place for you
- Also Known As:
- Nomads Industry Backpackers Hotel Melbourne
- Nomads Industry Backpackers Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nomads Melbourne is a backpackers offering travellers a unique backpacking experience. The totally refurbished building at 196-198 A'Beckett St, is located at the top end of the city, right in front of the Queen Victoria Market. With many popular Melbourne attractions, beautiful gardens, fantastic shopping and a wealth of public transport options close by, Melbourne at its best is at your doorstep. At Nomads Melbourne you can indulge in the luxury of a deluxe en-suite king room, relax in style in a single or multi-share private room, or meet your fellow travelers in a 4-10 share dormitory room. Nomads Melbourne will make your stay in Melbourne a breeze. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Nomads Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.