Location wasn't the best but very helpful staff. Stuff going on every night to get you invovled, free wine and cheese night, free beer after the free city tours, trivia nights, beer pong tournaments etc. Very fun staff who really get to know you and want to hang out with you. One night we had one of the staff take us all out to a bar which was really fun. Really small kitchen, hard to get any cooking done. The rooms were decent. Very clean. VERY COLD if you are staying here in the winter as there is no heating. I had to sleep in a sweater and two pairs of socks every ngiht and was still freezing. Bathrooms are great, and very clean. Overall very nice place to stay and good value for the price.
- Also Known As:
- Nomads Industry Backpackers Hotel Melbourne
- Nomads Industry Backpackers Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nomads Melbourne is a backpackers offering travellers a unique backpacking experience. The totally refurbished building at 196-198 A'Beckett St, is located at the top end of the city, right in front of the Queen Victoria Market. With many popular Melbourne attractions, beautiful gardens, fantastic shopping and a wealth of public transport options close by, Melbourne at its best is at your doorstep. At Nomads Melbourne you can indulge in the luxury of a deluxe en-suite king room, relax in style in a single or multi-share private room, or meet your fellow travelers in a 4-10 share dormitory room. Nomads Melbourne will make your stay in Melbourne a breeze. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your Nomads Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.