Good points - Pretty good bar, fairly nice staff, if you want to party
Bad points - Utterly minute kitchen, so so small. Incredibly rowdy, beds are so so squeaky you can barely sleep for the squeaks. I wouldn't stay here again, and I wouldn't recommend anyone to stay here in all honesty. Not great at all. Plenty of other options that are much better and much cheaper in Melbourne. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY HERE.
- Also Known As:
- Nomads Industry Backpackers Hotel Melbourne
- Nomads Industry Backpackers Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nomads Melbourne is a backpackers offering travellers a unique backpacking experience. The totally refurbished building at 196-198 A'Beckett St, is located at the top end of the city, right in front of the Queen Victoria Market. With many popular Melbourne attractions, beautiful gardens, fantastic shopping and a wealth of public transport options close by, Melbourne at its best is at your doorstep. At Nomads Melbourne you can indulge in the luxury of a deluxe en-suite king room, relax in style in a single or multi-share private room, or meet your fellow travelers in a 4-10 share dormitory room. Nomads Melbourne will make your stay in Melbourne a breeze. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your Nomads Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.