I stayed here for a week and was not impressed. The Room i was assigned was facing the back of the building and i could hear nothing but music all night long. The majority of the staff seem to be backpackers themselves and seem to be more worried about having a party than entertaining the guests. I am aware the reviews say party hostel but you would think attending your guests needs would be a priority. I inquired about tours and prices and i was always told to come back when the travel desk attendant was there. i found it easier to chat to an online specialist who works for the same company. This place is dirty, unorganized and uncomfortable!!!!
- Also Known As:
- Nomads Industry Backpackers Hotel Melbourne
- Nomads Industry Backpackers Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nomads Melbourne is a backpackers offering travellers a unique backpacking experience. The totally refurbished building at 196-198 A'Beckett St, is located at the top end of the city, right in front of the Queen Victoria Market. With many popular Melbourne attractions, beautiful gardens, fantastic shopping and a wealth of public transport options close by, Melbourne at its best is at your doorstep. At Nomads Melbourne you can indulge in the luxury of a deluxe en-suite king room, relax in style in a single or multi-share private room, or meet your fellow travelers in a 4-10 share dormitory room. Nomads Melbourne will make your stay in Melbourne a breeze. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your Nomads Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.