It's an alright place, cleanish and the staff were helpful enough. The kitchen was the worst part of my stay. I didn't use it because its so small! Also friends had food stolen. The bar was good but so expensive! And the free wine on offer (goon) was only available if they had any luckily they ran out :) there was a cheap BBQ on Saturday nights which was a bonus and free BBQ on Sunday afternoons which was brill! Location is ok. It's not the cheapest place but ok for a stop gap. Happy hour from 5-7pm was good but after that a pint of cider is $9 which for a hostel is too much. The people were the best part and generally had a good vibe.
- Also Known As:
- Nomads Industry Backpackers Hotel Melbourne
- Nomads Industry Backpackers Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nomads Melbourne is a backpackers offering travellers a unique backpacking experience. The totally refurbished building at 196-198 A'Beckett St, is located at the top end of the city, right in front of the Queen Victoria Market. With many popular Melbourne attractions, beautiful gardens, fantastic shopping and a wealth of public transport options close by, Melbourne at its best is at your doorstep. At Nomads Melbourne you can indulge in the luxury of a deluxe en-suite king room, relax in style in a single or multi-share private room, or meet your fellow travelers in a 4-10 share dormitory room. Nomads Melbourne will make your stay in Melbourne a breeze. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your Nomads Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.