This hostel was ok - the areas downstairs were actually pretty nice and the staff were friendly. The dorm room itself randomly had a double bed on the bottom with a single bunk on top, so my friend had a nice big bed! However, it was a heatwave when we stayed and the room had no aircon which made sleep pretty much impossible. It was very noisy as well.
Thankfully we didn't need to use the kitchen at all when we were there, and never would have as it was DISGUSTING! It is a ridiculously small kitchen for the size of the hostel and the washing up was piled up everywhere, and it stank. The cleanliness of the rest of the hostel could do with improving as well.
Nice cinema room though, even though it doubles as a luggage room so I would never have left my luggage in there!
- Also Known As:
- Nomads Industry Backpackers Hotel Melbourne
- Nomads Industry Backpackers Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nomads Melbourne is a backpackers offering travellers a unique backpacking experience. The totally refurbished building at 196-198 A'Beckett St, is located at the top end of the city, right in front of the Queen Victoria Market. With many popular Melbourne attractions, beautiful gardens, fantastic shopping and a wealth of public transport options close by, Melbourne at its best is at your doorstep. At Nomads Melbourne you can indulge in the luxury of a deluxe en-suite king room, relax in style in a single or multi-share private room, or meet your fellow travelers in a 4-10 share dormitory room. Nomads Melbourne will make your stay in Melbourne a breeze. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, HostelWorld, Tingo, TripOnline SA, HostelBookers, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Nomads Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.