We stayed at the Melbourne Short Stay apartments in August 2006.
We arrived in Melbourne very early in the morning and got to the apartments well before we were officially allowed to book in, but the staff were absolutely brilliant and let us in much earlier without charging us extra.
We were given a welcome pack and the staff were also helpful in teling us were the nearest stores etc were.
The apartments were incredibly spacious, immaculately clean and well furnished.
They have a large car park, and great indoor swimming pool.
Location wise was absolutely excellent for us, literally 2 mins from the river and the exibition center. Close enough to transport (Flinders Station - 10 minute or so walk), restaurants, and places like the Melbourne Aquarium.
- Also Known As:
- Melbourne Short Stay Apartments Hotel
- Melbourne Short Stay Apartments Hotel Melbourne
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Make yourself at home... Unlike traditional hotels, our stylish apartments offer all the space and comfort of home. Make the most of your stay in Melbourne by choosing one of our Southbank or CBD apartments. From just $199 per night, Melbourne Short Stay Apartments offers you a range of one, two and three bedroom quality executive style apartments for both the corporate and leisure traveller in a residential tower that gives you a feeling of home. Features include a fully equipped kitchen, separate living/dining area, comfortable bedrooms, laundry and private balcony. Guests have complimentary use of recreational facilities including indoor pool and gymnasium. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Melbourne Short Stay Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.