My Husband and I and Parents in Law stayed on the 23rd floor City Point Bourke St for 3 nights in a 2 bed 2 bath apartement. It was immacuately clean, well appointed and had everything that we needed for our stay. The views were great from the balcony but even though we were high up there was still faint traffic noise to be heard. It was lovely to use the swimming pool in an evening after long days sightseeing. Would definitely stay there again when visiting Melbourne.
- Also Known As:
- Melbourne Short Stay Apartments Hotel Melbourne
- Melbourne Short Stay Apartments Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Make yourself at home... Unlike traditional hotels, our stylish apartments offer all the space and comfort of home. Make the most of your stay in Melbourne by choosing one of our Southbank or CBD apartments. From just $179 per night, Melbourne Short Stay Apartments offers you a range of one, two and three bedroom quality executive style apartments for both the corporate and leisure traveller in a residential tower that gives you a feeling of home. Features include a fully equipped kitchen, separate living/dining area, comfortable bedrooms, laundry and private balcony. Guests have complimentary use of recreational facilities including indoor pool and gymnasium. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Venere, Olotels, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Melbourne Short Stay Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.