24th floor exec apartment looking south out of city tower. Awesome location and fantastic view. Great watching everything going on around. Inside was quiet and spacious for 3 adults and a toddler. No real issues, dont like paying for carparking but thats the norm in the CBD and it seems to be one of the cheapest at $16.50 a night.
Staff were good to deal with mostly and accepted my late change requests of which there were a few which was well recieved!
Would happily stay there again as it was great bang for buck!
- Also Known As:
- Melbourne Short Stay Apartments Hotel
- Melbourne Short Stay Apartments Hotel Melbourne
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Make yourself at home... Unlike traditional hotels, our stylish apartments offer all the space and comfort of home. Make the most of your stay in Melbourne by choosing one of our Southbank or CBD apartments. From just $199 per night, Melbourne Short Stay Apartments offers you a range of one, two and three bedroom quality executive style apartments for both the corporate and leisure traveller in a residential tower that gives you a feeling of home. Features include a fully equipped kitchen, separate living/dining area, comfortable bedrooms, laundry and private balcony. Guests have complimentary use of recreational facilities including indoor pool and gymnasium. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your Melbourne Short Stay Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.