The Melbourne Short Stay apartments were great to stay at when visiting Melbourne. They're only a short walk for the Yarra River and the main shopping area of the city and there's also easy access to trams nearby. The apartment was outstanding. Very clean, modern, comfortable beds and a great view - especially from the 31st floor where our room was. The apartment was also great value for money. The staff were very professional and had great customer service skills and were helpful when giving information regarding places to shop and also with organising hotel transfers.
- Also Known As:
- Melbourne Short Stay Apartments Hotel Melbourne
- Melbourne Short Stay Apartments Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Make yourself at home... Unlike traditional hotels, our stylish apartments offer all the space and comfort of home. Make the most of your stay in Melbourne by choosing one of our Southbank or CBD apartments. From just $179 per night, Melbourne Short Stay Apartments offers you a range of one, two and three bedroom quality executive style apartments for both the corporate and leisure traveller in a residential tower that gives you a feeling of home. Features include a fully equipped kitchen, separate living/dining area, comfortable bedrooms, laundry and private balcony. Guests have complimentary use of recreational facilities including indoor pool and gymnasium. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Venere, Olotels, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Melbourne Short Stay Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.