Stayed on southbank this time and it was easy to get into the CBD. Our apt was badly overlooked by nearby blocks, which we didn't like but not all are. Views were not as good as in Bourke street and they are building another tower block nearby which, from our apt, will cut off the views towards the river. I think you need to be choosy about which apartment. Ours was a two bedroom apt and as usual the set up was superb. Floor to ceiling windows in the bedrooms were magnificent.
One thing the southbank apt had over Bourke street was that there were no disco noises till 4am on the sat, so that for us was a definite plus!
- Also Known As:
- Melbourne Short Stay Apartments Hotel Melbourne
- Melbourne Short Stay Apartments Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Make yourself at home... Unlike traditional hotels, our stylish apartments offer all the space and comfort of home. Make the most of your stay in Melbourne by choosing one of our Southbank or CBD apartments. From just $179 per night, Melbourne Short Stay Apartments offers you a range of one, two and three bedroom quality executive style apartments for both the corporate and leisure traveller in a residential tower that gives you a feeling of home. Features include a fully equipped kitchen, separate living/dining area, comfortable bedrooms, laundry and private balcony. Guests have complimentary use of recreational facilities including indoor pool and gymnasium. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Melbourne Short Stay Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.