Great location in Southbank, just a short walk to the CBD or an even shorter tram ride using the 55 tram line or the 112. Very highly recommended apartment with balconies, great views, up to date furnishings with a tidy yet functional kitchenette, laundry and dryer. Really enjoyed the proximity to the CBD as well as the proximity to convenience stores and restaurants nearby. Try Golden House for the good Chinese fare or Olla Messa for Italian, just a hop and a skip away. Friendly and hassle free check in with no complaints during our stay. Has a free swimming pool and a gym, but paid wifi. Will definitely stay again when in Melbourne. Great place.
- Also Known As:
- Melbourne Short Stay Apartments Hotel
- Melbourne Short Stay Apartments Hotel Melbourne
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Make yourself at home... Unlike traditional hotels, our stylish apartments offer all the space and comfort of home. Make the most of your stay in Melbourne by choosing one of our Southbank or CBD apartments. From just $199 per night, Melbourne Short Stay Apartments offers you a range of one, two and three bedroom quality executive style apartments for both the corporate and leisure traveller in a residential tower that gives you a feeling of home. Features include a fully equipped kitchen, separate living/dining area, comfortable bedrooms, laundry and private balcony. Guests have complimentary use of recreational facilities including indoor pool and gymnasium. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com and Tingo so you can book your Melbourne Short Stay Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.