Stayed at Southbank one with my partner and her sister in a two bedroom apartment on the 11th floor. The apartment was most impressive with spacious rooms and a great view. It was every bit as impressive as the pictures look that are on the web site. With kitchen an washing facilities it has everything you need for a great stay. Short walk to Southbank cafe's, restaurants and bars or across the river to the city centre. The small supermarket next door was also very handy. All up, a fantastic apartment and I'd have no hesitation in staying there again.
- Also Known As:
- Melbourne Short Stay Apartments Hotel
- Melbourne Short Stay Apartments Hotel Melbourne
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Make yourself at home... Unlike traditional hotels, our stylish apartments offer all the space and comfort of home. Make the most of your stay in Melbourne by choosing one of our Southbank or CBD apartments. From just $199 per night, Melbourne Short Stay Apartments offers you a range of one, two and three bedroom quality executive style apartments for both the corporate and leisure traveller in a residential tower that gives you a feeling of home. Features include a fully equipped kitchen, separate living/dining area, comfortable bedrooms, laundry and private balcony. Guests have complimentary use of recreational facilities including indoor pool and gymnasium. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your Melbourne Short Stay Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.