Pros: The location and views were great, the amenities were nice (the gas kitchens were excellent for example), the price was excellent, and the staff tried hard to help.
The Cons: The equipment was the very cheapest (eg. broken A/C), the internet worked intemittently, the elevator security system kept you from meeting in a colleagues room unless you were escorted by them, the one phone and the internet all plugged in only behind the TV set (forcing you to use a laptop on the floor and not the desk), the windows allowed a great deal of sound through.
All in all, if I wasn't there for business (no colleagues or laptop), I would have been quite happy, especially considering the price
- Also Known As:
- Melbourne Short Stay Apartments Hotel
- Melbourne Short Stay Apartments Hotel Melbourne
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Make yourself at home... Unlike traditional hotels, our stylish apartments offer all the space and comfort of home. Make the most of your stay in Melbourne by choosing one of our Southbank or CBD apartments. From just $199 per night, Melbourne Short Stay Apartments offers you a range of one, two and three bedroom quality executive style apartments for both the corporate and leisure traveller in a residential tower that gives you a feeling of home. Features include a fully equipped kitchen, separate living/dining area, comfortable bedrooms, laundry and private balcony. Guests have complimentary use of recreational facilities including indoor pool and gymnasium. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your Melbourne Short Stay Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.