Second time I stayed at the Langham in Melbourne and we stayed one week this time. The service is a mixed bag. Some stuff really good, some just not ready to work in this Hotel. After this week I prefer the Sofitel in Melbourne.
- Human hair in bathroom on arrival
- Wireless would not work, wireless access instructions as confirmed by the receptionist Chris one night would not work, wireless access is hopeless in this Hotel
- Requested a change of newspaper, never happened
- Requested smaller pillows, the ones in the room are too large for sleeping, you get a stiff neck from these.
- Room is very dated, in need of new wallpapers, repaint, visibly warn desk
- Bed is so so for a five star Hotel
- Great breakfast
- Nice lobby, check in, restaurant levels
- Great central location
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Langham, Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Langham, Melbourne Hotel Melbourne