* Location — It is right by a station, river and all attractions. Very convenient.
* Lobby — Impressive lobby space as you would expect at a Langham.
* Bed — Incredibly comfortable mattress.
* Service — Poor, inattentive service and in some cases very rude. In most cases the service was just lazy. For example, in the room they replaced the coffee but left the dirty French press next to it.
* Internet, drinks — Everything is extra and an expensive extra. Breakfast is 40/person. The free wi-fi in the lobby is slower than 4G on your smartphone so paying is the only option.
* Many features were quite run down for a hotel at this class.
Bottom line — if you can get a smart deal inclusive of breakfast, workout room and internet then it is a nice place with a great bed. If you have to pay full fare, your money will get you much more elsewhere.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotel.de, HotelTravel.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Langham, Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Langham, Melbourne Hotel Melbourne