We stayed in the two bedroom apartment with our 2 kids (baby and 10 year old) and were very happy with the space (huge!), the location (close to everything in the CBD) and the price. The only downside was a slow lift (old building), and it did get very hot in the apartment if we had been out all day and the aircon was turned off and it took a long time to cool the apartment down, although it was a 40 degree day! The apartment could do with an update, but overall it was perfect for our needs and great to have all that space for the kids to move around, and a huge kitchen with dishwasher as required.
- Also Known As:
- Quest On Flinders Lane Hotel
- Quest On Flinders Lane Hotel Melbourne
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Flinders Lane is one of the CBD's most sought after residential areas, destined to become your first choice in Melbourne accommodation. All the excitement of Federation Square, Theatres, the Art Centre, Southgate and Crown Entertainment Complex surrounds you, while dozens of tiny bars, restaurants and cafes are at your doorstep. Historic Flinders Street Station and the MCG are just a short stroll away. If you're in Melbourne for business or leisure, the boutique one, two and three bedroom apartments are all complete with unique spacious interior and wireless internet. Executive and Deluxe apartments have two bathrooms and a combination of four single or king bedding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Quest on Flinders Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.