We had a two bed penthouse apartment. The apartment was fully equipped, a good size and really clean and fresh. It had a great sized kitchen, living and dining room along with great sized bedrooms and bathrooms. The large floor to ceiling windows along with the large veranda provided great views over Melbourne-especially at night! The location is perfect-just a short walk to some really great restaurants and shopping.
Only thing to consider, the apartment was kind of split level-just a step or two but maybe an consideration for some. Also there is a step up to get out onto the veranda, again, not huge but maybe an consideration for some.
- Also Known As:
- Quest On Flinders Lane Hotel
- Quest On Flinders Lane Hotel Melbourne
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Flinders Lane is one of the CBD's most sought after residential areas, destined to become your first choice in Melbourne accommodation. All the excitement of Federation Square, Theatres, the Art Centre, Southgate and Crown Entertainment Complex surrounds you, while dozens of tiny bars, restaurants and cafes are at your doorstep. Historic Flinders Street Station and the MCG are just a short stroll away. If you're in Melbourne for business or leisure, the boutique one, two and three bedroom apartments are all complete with unique spacious interior and wireless internet. Executive and Deluxe apartments have two bathrooms and a combination of four single or king bedding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Quest on Flinders Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.